Sunday, December 18, 2011

Crohn's Disease Food! What Can You Eat?!

When most people are diagnosed with Crohn's disease the first thing that their physician tells them is that they can no longer eat those same foods that they used to eat. Their physician will alert them to the dangers of doing this and he/she will most likely give them a list of foods to avoid. Now mind you, this list is pretty extensive. But having crohn's disease is not the end of the world. I'm going to give you a whole list of foods that you Can eat, Okay?

The best foods to eat with Crohn's disease are foods that are called "low residue foods". These are foods that are not high in fiber and will not leave the "residue" that high fiber foods leave behind in your intestines. Now this is leading because that residue can inflame or irritate your intestines causing flare-ups. These flares are any amount of symptoms that people with crohn's get that can range from bloody diarrhea to going to the bathroom more than 10 times a day!

Food

Some of those low residue foods are:

Chicken(preferably broiled)

White Rice

Vegetable Juices(w/o pulp)

Broth based soups(strained)

Eating a low residue diet can not only comfort you of the symptoms of crohn's disease, it can also sell out the amount of times that you go to the bathroom. For some people, this is one of the main symptoms that have made them a prisoner in their own homes! They are afraid to go out and eat because they don't know what to eat or what effect the food that they eat is going to have on them. So they stay home, where it's safe.

Crohn's Disease Food! What Can You Eat?!

1 comment:

  1. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness i am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB  has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He send me his herbnal medicines through Courier servcie and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like__Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete